Warehouse Manager handle daily operations of the warehouse, including freight, shipping and receiving, returns and transfers. The successful applicant will maintain high levels of accuracy in day-to-day operations, lead and develop the warehouse shipping team and provide impeccable customer service to our clients. If you have the knowledge and expertise in the distribution, shipping and logistics industry, we invite you to apply today.
Position: Warehouse/Shipping Manager
Reports to: VP Supply Chain
Job Type: Full-time
Work Remotely: No
Pay: $80,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
Education / Skills / Experience
- BS degree in logistics, supply chain management or business administration preferred
- Five to 10 years of Production Warehouse Experience
- 2+ years’ experience in a warehouse supervisory role
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred
- Proven knowledge of warehouse policies and procedures
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Health savings account
- Relocation assistance
- Employee assistance program