IT Help Desk Technician
An IT Helpdesk Technician installs and maintains computer systems, radios, printers, camera, and wireless devices for the company. Technicians will also answer employee requests on basic technical issues and offer advice to solve technical challenges related to the systems and software used at the plant.
Position: IT Help Desk Technician
Reports to: IT Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Work Remotely: No
Hourly Pay: $20.00 - $22,00
A successful IT Technician must have a positive professional attitude, good organizational skills, communicate effectively and the ability to prioritize and complete tasks timely.
· Set up workstations, phones, printers and necessary peripheral devices for the office and office personnel
· Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications
· Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
· Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment
· Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting
· Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule
· Identify computer or network equipment shortages and recommend course of action
· Maintain inventory levels of toner, ink and computer accessories.
. Other projects as needed.
Education / Skills / Experience
· Proven experience as IT Helpdesk Technician or relevant position - Preferred
· Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills
· Excellent communication ability
· Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
· In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks
· Certification as IT Technician will be an advantage (e.g. CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified IT Professional) -- Major Plus but not required
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Relocation Assistance
- Vision Insurance
- STD / LTD
- Company paid Life Insurance