Director of Finance
The Director of Finance will serve as a key leader of the CFO’s team in supporting the continued growth of Eddy Packing through enhancing and increasing the functional capabilities of the finance department. He/she will have direct exposure to the CEO and other members of senior management.
Position: Director of Finance
Job Type: Full-time
Work Remotely: No
Hourly Pay: $120,000.00 - $130,000.00 per year
- Under the guidance of the CFO, direct and implement financial systems, policies and procedures related to Eddy Packing’s operations, fiscal function and performance.
- Review and direct all financial planning, policies, and procedures to ensure consistent integration of these elements into the overall vision.
- Manage all aspects of accounting operations, overseeing all transactions related to general ledger, receivables, payables, payroll and financial reporting.
- Provide timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports, and financial trends and provide credible projections to the CFO, CEO, and Equity Partners.
- Assist in the development and implementation of short term and long-term business and operating strategies.
- Assisting senior management in financial planning and results management. Work with other team members to understand revenue and cost drivers and define appropriate reports for tracking.
- Coordinating, preparing and reviewing monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
- Coordinating and/or preparing tax schedules, returns and information.
- Managing relationships with insurance providers and ensuring compliance.
- Managing all tax planning and compliance with all required federal, state, local, payroll, property and other applicable taxes.
- Managing cash flow, including 13 week forecast and recommending strategies related to borrowing or investment.
- Develop reporting and analyses for executive presentations.
- Interacting with venture capital partners and board of directors
- Work to ensure the company’s financial position is maintained in a manner which makes the company an attractive business partner.
- Liaise with lender contacts regarding current issues (Libor rates, revolver etc.).
- Partner with IT leader to identify and implement ERP system improvements that enable successful achievement of company strategies.
- Primary audit partner contact for external audits and bank audits.
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Relocation Assistance
- Vision Insurance
- STD / LTD
- Company paid Life Insurance